There are several major IT skills that are in high demand by corporations:
1. Programming and Software Development: Proficiency in programming languages such as Java, Python, C++, and Ruby, as well as experience in software development frameworks like Angular, React, and Vue.
2. Data Analytics and Business Intelligence: Knowledge of data analysis tools such as SQL, R, and Python for data manipulation, exploration, and visualization, as well as experience with data warehousing and business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Power BI, and QlikView.
3. Cybersecurity: Understanding of cybersecurity protocols, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and knowledge of ethical hacking techniques, as well as experience in vulnerability assessments and risk management.
4. Cloud Computing: Expertise in cloud-based technologies such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform, as well as proficiency in virtualization and containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
5. Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning: Knowledge of machine learning algorithms and deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, and Keras, as well as experience in natural language processing, computer vision, and data modeling.
6. Mobile App Development: Proficiency in mobile app development technologies such as React Native, Flutter, Swift, and Kotlin, as well as experience in cross-platform development and user interface design.
7. DevOps: Understanding of DevOps principles and practices such as continuous integration, continuous deployment, and infrastructure automation, as well as experience in configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet, and Chef.
8. UI/UX Design: Knowledge of user interface design principles and experience in designing responsive and interactive web and mobile interfaces, as well as proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Figma, and Adobe Creative Suite.